|You have no items in your cart.|
Weller Soldering Station, Digital, 50-Watt
- HMC# WESD51
- MFR# WESD51
- A digital LCD display for easy operation
- A durable design ideal for industrial manufacturing applications
- A temperature lock-out feature that prevents excessive temperatures
- An automatic sleep-mode that turns off soldering station after 99 minutes of inactivity
- Adjustable temperature controls; quick heat-up and recovery times
The Weller WESD51 Digital Soldering Station, with included power unit, soldering pencil, stand, and sponge, is the perfect choice for a variety of soldering applications, including industrial manufacturing, rework, repairs, and more. The comfortable foam-grip pencil and variable digital temperature controls with LCD (liquid-crystal display) give you complete command over the soldering iron for precise results.
The soldering temperature is adjustable from 350° to 850° Fahrenheit and is accurately measured to within nine degrees. Additionally, the temperature can be viewed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius on the LCD.
Innovative built-in heater and sensor combination offers quick heat-up times and temperature recovery for better heat control over the course of your job. The wireless temperature lockout prevents accidentally raising of the temperature beyond what is recommended for your workpiece, board, or component.
- Power unit (P/N WESD51PU)
- Soldering handpiece (P/N PES51)
- Soldering tip (P/N ETA)
- Handpiece stand (P/N PH50)
- Tip cleaning sponge (P/N TC205)