|You have no items in your cart.|
Weller Soldering Station, Analog, 50-Watt
- HMC# WES51
- MFR# WES51
The Weller WES51 Analog Soldering Station, with included soldering pencil, stand, and sponge, is the perfect choice for a variety of soldering applications, including industrial manufacturing, rework, repairs, and more. The included lightweight PES51 Soldering Pencil is made from high-impact ESD (electro-static discharge) plastic, and a foam sleeve that allows for continuous use without fatigue or heat discomfort.
- An included power unit, soldering pencil, stand, and sponge
- A durable design ideal for industrial manufacturing applications
- Temperature lock-out that prevents excessive temperatures
- An automatic sleep-mode that turns off soldering station after 99 minutes of inactivity
- Adjustable temperature controls; quick heat-up and recovery times
The soldering pencil features a durable Nichrome-wound stainless steel heating element for long life and quick response time. The temperature is adjustable from 350 to 850 degrees Fahrenheit and is accurately measured to within nine degrees. And the innovative built-in heater and sensor combination offers quick heat-up times and temperature recovery for better heat control over the course of your job.
- Power unit (P/N WES51PU)
- Soldering handpiece (P/N PES51)
- Soldering tip (P/N ETA)
- Handpiece stand (P/N PH50)
- Tip cleaning sponge (P/N TC205)