|You have no items in your cart.|
- Easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° tilt, 360° turn, and 360° rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic [continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)]
- Jaws are 2” (50.8mm) tall, 1” (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875” (73mm)
- Neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items
- Base features 4.3125” (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4” (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included); compatible with all PanaVise base mounts
The PanaVise 201 mini-vise is perfect for arts and crafts, model making, electronics, and other small projects. It has all of the traditional “tilt, turn and rotate” features of its PanaVise big brothers. A single knob controls head movement through three planes (360° rotation, 360° swivel, and 210° pivot). Grooved, fiber reinforced, thermoplastic jaws open to 2-7/8" and are controlled with a fine/coarse adjusting knob. Die cast zinc base has three countersink mounting holes for workbench attachment and is compatible with all PanaVise 300 Series base mounts. Stands 6-3/4" tall and weighs 1-1/4 lbs.