|You have no items in your cart.|
Kolver K1 Torque Tester, Torque Range: 0.44 to 8.8 in-lb
- HMC# K1TT
- MFR# K1
- User friendly menu
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of the indicated value ±1 digit.
- Internal transducer for tests on a joint simulator (supplied with the unit)
- Selection among Nm, kg/cm, and in/lbs
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise measurement
- Manual or automatic reset
- 9 V rechargeable battery provides 4 hours continuous operation - automatic switch-off to reduce battery consumption
- AC Adapter
- 125% transducer overload protection
The K1 series torque tester is a totally new class of torque analyzers. They feature a built-in transducer and also have the unique ability to connect to an external transducer (not included). Using high performance circuitry, they collect, store and eventually download torque measurements for a complete analysis of the tool and/or the joint.
They feature a user-friendly menu, accuracy of ±0.5% of the displayed value ±1 digit, memory for up to 500 values, and an RS232 serial port for printer and computer downloading.
- Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Rechargeable Battery
- Joint Simulator (semi-elastic)
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Calibration