|You have no items in your cart.|
- Programmable High/Low setpoints
- Audible & Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Selectable units ozf-in, lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB data output (virtual RS232 serial output, peak data only)
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- ClockWise, CounterClockWise ratchet and fixed operation
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- DID-4 includes 2-1/4" Phillips tips, AC charger and carrying case
DID digital torque screwdrivers feature an integral LCD display for convenient torque readings. The units are designed for screw tightening torque verification and measures in Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable).
They have an accuracy of ± 0.5% and programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO?testing. In addition, they feature a programmable counter that minimize assembly errors by identifying mis-tightening and/or defective screws and a ratchet for convenient tightening or loosening. Use the 800 internal memory for data recall or USB download for SPC.
DID digital torque screwdrivers substantially reduce scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies.
- DID-4 includes:
- 2-1/4" Phillips tips
- AC charger
- Carrying case