|You have no items in your cart.|
- Adjustable "electronic" closed-loop temperature control
- Temperature range: 464° — 1004°F
- Ceramic heating element
- Heats up 5X faster than the Hakko 456
- Lightweight 2.4 oz Handpiece
- Supplied with a 5mm Chisel Tip T19-D5
The Hakko FX-601 is the next generation of variable temperature-controlled soldering irons. It is ideal for soldering applications that require mobility or a long reach, such as soldering solar panels, etc. The extremely lightweight, ergonomic handpiece allows you to solder for long periods of time without hand fatigue.
Full tip offering is shown under the "Technical Info" Tab
Note: A provided small, blue tool is to allow supervisors to set and lock the iron temperature so operators cannot accidentally or intentionally change the temperature of the iron. Process control is particularly useful when soldering delicate or temperature sensitive components.