|You have no items in your cart.|
Delta Regis Electric screwdriver, push start, 2-12 in-lbs, 1000/700 rpm
- Part# ESL323P-ESD
- ESD-safe ergonomic grip housing , CE / RoHS
- Precision shut-off clutch provides excellent torque repeatability
- External torque adjustment - easy to set up and secure with optional torque locking sleeve
- 1/4" hex bit holder accepts standard power bits
- Push-To-Start: Simply apply pressure onto fastner to activate tool
Accurate torque control and superb ergonomics make The Delta Regis ESL300 series perfect for electronic assembly. All models feature ESD safe housings and externally replaceable brushes. Fan equipped motors and flow through ventilation keep these tools running cool - increasing tool life and operator comfort. Low torque models are some of the smallest and lightest available, making them well suited for precision assembly operations. Feutures extra long 6.5 ft (2m) cable to connect to controller/power supply.
- Requires ECT326 or ECT326V controller/power supply
Additional ResourcesNo video yet for this item.
- Delta Regis ESL323P-ESD Screwdriver